Second Nature’s Bentonite Clay 16 oz
Second Nature Bentonite Clay is 100% organic. Unlike many others, it is pure and does not contain any additives. Thanks to this, it is better able to absorb liquids for a more consistent and pleasant texture that helps create a deeper, more effective clean.
- Using a non-metal bowl and stirring utensil, mix equal parts clay and a liquid of choice.
- Apple cider vinegar is optimal, but water, plain yogurt, rose water, and aloe juice can all be used for different effects.
- Combine adding more clay or liquid until desired consistency is reached. Adding additional ingredients can give new benefits.
- Honey is a great way to treat acne and dry skin. Second Nature Flower Powder can be added to any face mask for a variety of skin benefits.
- Apply liberally to the face, neck, and chest and let sit for at least 10 minutes. For those with sensitive skin less time can be used, other users may find that longer use works well.
- When ready, remove the clay by gently washing with warm water. You may notice a redness of the skin, this is normal and will disappear within 30 minutes.
- Use once weekly to deep clean your pores and remove impurities of the skin. Those with problem skin may use the treatment more frequently, and as a spot treatment for targeted areas.
- The clay mask is safe for all ages.
- For external use only.